Guild of Boulder
- Dedicated to exploring the lore and techniques in handweaving and
related textile arts and to stimulate interest in these media.
- LaniCombs is a company dedicated to quality fiber tools, which are
made of the finest materials and workmanship.
Spindle - Top quality tools for your handspinning and handweaving
Wool - Processes sheep wool, angora, mohair, angora rabbit hair,
llama, alpaca, and other exotic animal fibers.
Spindles & Skeins - offering supplies and classes in knitting,
weaving and spinning in Boulder, Colorado.
and livestock links that provide a wealth of information sources.
- Sheep! Magazine - The best source of current sheep information and practices. In print or online.
- American Sheep Industry Assoc. - Your sheep industry advocate since 1865. That doesn't mean they are behind the times. They have tons of information about sheep and their Sheep Production Handbook is, as far as I am concerned, is the bible of both large and small flock owners. You will not regret spending $75.00.
- NCWGA - Natural Colored Wool Growers Assoc. is the place to go if you are interested in naturally colored sheep and their wool. Since 1977 the purpose of NCWGA has been to assist members in the development and promotion of natural colored sheep and wool.
- Black Sheep Newsletter - This newsletter provides a medium where sheep growers can find markets for their fleeces and a forum where experiences, ideas and related information could be exchanged with other shepherds.
- The Black Sheep Gathering - The BSG strives to provide an environment dedicated to: education, cooperation and participation, an atmosphere of fellowship and fun, and celebrating natural colored animals and their fibers.
Clean Wool Sells Home Contact
Regular Order Form How To Measure Horned Order Form
FAQ Fiber & Sheep Links Fabric Horned Cover Info
Camelid Clothes for Alpacas & Llamas
All materials, images, content and page design copyright © 1999 - 2017 by Rocky Sheep Company.
All rights reserved. No material may be copied, distributed, reproduced or held in any
electronic storage device in whole or in part without prior written permission.